Returns and Exchanges
Draft Warehouse warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, regular service and preventative maintenance. This warranty does not cover failure due to abuse, improper usage, or progressive wear and tear. Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.Return Policy
• Product(s) may be returned within 30 days of delivery date.
• Any custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.
• All items will need a Return Authorization from Daft Warehouse. Simply send a message to "email@example.com" or from "Contact Us" Page. Include your original order number in the message and a reason for return.
• Item(s) must be unused and in original condition (that means all packaging, warranty cards, manuals, documentation and all accessories must be returned as well).
• Unless the return is due to a Draft Warehouse shipping error or defect with the item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges.
• Shipping charges must be prepaid on all returned shipments and we recommend that you insure all returned packages for your protection. Draft Warehouse is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged.
• Once each item is inspected we will issue a refund, exchange or credit for the value of the item, including any taxes charged.
In case the return is for a defective item, Draft Warehouse., after receipt and inspection will at its option, either repair, replace or refund the price of the item. Other costs incidental to replacement including labor cost, loss of sales and/or loss of product must be borne by the user.